Yes, I am all for more use of http://wiki.opensfs.org. When you make a page worth pointing to from the sidebar, drop me a note and I can add it.

Chris

On 08/14/2014 09:37 AM, Cory Spitz wrote:
Oops, I meant to copy l...@lists.opensfs.org (not lustre.org).

LWG, see below.

Thanks,
-Cory

On 8/14/14, 11:34 AM, "Cory Spitz" <spitz...@cray.com> wrote:

Scott,

Perhaps there might be a way to collect 'contrib' documents that are not
core to Lustre with OpenSFS.  I suggest that you could make a place at
wiki.opensfs.org for them.  I think that we can ask the
l...@lists.lustre.org group about it first (copied).

LWG, can we host 'contrib' docs somewhere on the OpenSFS wiki?  Perhaps we
should create a whole new "Documentation" sidebar to get started?

Thanks,
-Cory