Hello,

Thanks for your answer.
I understand that lustre was not the right choice for my objective.
I'm looking for a free and open source file system that would allow me to
backup and read data on the long time  possibly compatible for linux, mac os
10.10 and windows 7

What would you suggest to fulfill this objective ?

Thanks for your support

Best regards

mparchet