On 12/14/2015 12:43 AM, Dilger, Andreas wrote:
Is this a tool that you are using?  IIRC, there wasn't a particular reason
that it was removed, except that when we asked LLNL (the authors) they
said they were no longer using it, and we couldn't find anyone that was
using it so it was removed in commit b5a7260ae8f along with a bunch of
other old tools.

Thanks for the reply, indeed we were using it. We don't use it daily, but when doing some things it is really convenient.

If there is a demand for lshowmount I don't think it would be hard to
reinstate.

If it makes more sense for it to be a separate tool outside the lustre code base, that'd be fine too I think.

Thanks,
Scott