Just to clarify, when I referred to "file level backup/restore", I was
referring to the MDT ldiskfs filesystem, not the whole Lustre filesystem (which
would be _much_ too large for most sites.  The various backup/restore methods
are documented in the Lustre Operations Manual.

Cheers, Andreas

Cheers, Andreas
--
Andreas Dilger