I’m only interested in running a Lustre client on a Linux 5.3 kernel.  This is
mainly a functional test.

Andrew Tauferner
1-952-562-4944 (office)

From: Peter Jones <pjo...@whamcloud.com>
Sent: Friday, November 1, 2019 1:51 PM
To: Tauferner, Andrew T <andrew.t.taufer...@intel.com>;
lustre-discuss@lists.lustre.org
Subject: Re: [lustre-discuss] Linux 5.x support

Andrew

Lustre 2.13 is still on track to be released in the coming weeks but it rather
depends upon what you are wanting to do with Linux 5.x as to whether that will
meet your needs. Will just having Lustre clients running on Linux 5.x suffice
or do you need your Storage Servers to be running on it too? Are you just
running some benchmarks for a POC vs running a mission critical production
system?

Peter

From: lustre-discuss
<lustre-discuss-boun...@lists.lustre.org<mailto:lustre-discuss-boun...@lists.lustre.org>>