Thanks, Peter.  I think you might be right that ORNL is just covered up on the
left hand graphic (LoC).  For clarity, could you just tell us what the ORNL LoC
contribution was for 2.13.0?

Great that you have the NoC data already.  Since you already have that data for
2.13.0, would you mind sharing it with the list too?

Thanks!
-Cory

On 1/15/20, 5:37 PM, "lwg on behalf of Peter Jones"