Hey all,

I would like to be able to dump the usage tracking and quota information for my lustre filesystems. I am currently running lustre 2.12

lfs quota -u $user $filesystem

works well enough for a single user. But I have been looking for a way to get that information for all users of the filesystem. So far, I have not stumbled across anything more elegant than a brute force iteration over my known users.

While that works (mostly), it is clearly not great. Is there a better way to do this? Hoping I just missed something in the docs ...

Thanks in advance for any pointers in this area.

Best,

---Steve