The archives on Wayne's ftp server are simple text files.
With Netscape 4.XX it was possible to pretend they were mail folders and NS would
create an index.
Then you could use NS to search messages.

I think this (the import) is not possible with IE.

Of course, you can use whatever tool to find strings in those archives...

Best wishes,

Rainer aus dem Spring
IS department, development

Tel.:   +49 211-5296-355
Fax.:   +49 211-5296-405
SMTP:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

CONFIDENTIALITY DISCLAIMER

The information in this email and in any attachments is confidential and may be
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy this message,
 delete any copies held on your systems and notify the sender immediately.

You should not retain, copy or use this email for any purpose outside of any NDA
currently existing between Toshiba Electronics Europe GmbH and yourselves.