Hi,

this is one of the most beautifull chords in renaissance lute music!
And - BTW - it HAS to be a chord which sounds a bit out of place
given the progression of the music.
I well remember the discussion we had about "the chord" several years
ago as Rob still pleeded for "Lutars for an independant scotland" :-)

Best wishes
Thomas