At 03:18 PM 10/10/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>I will discreetly limit myself to relay that your reputation 'round Moscow
>is that of a shyster and "shiromyzhnik" [sic!].

In that case, you resort to slander by innuendo, since you will not say
exactly who in Moscow said anything about me, and how reliable that opinion
was. Obviously, you have no direct personal knowledge of my "immaculate"
business practices, specifically: procurement of materials, and repeating
this kind of nonsense in public is definitely actionable. Just keep on
pissing me off like that, and we shall see what can be done about it.
That's not a threat. That's a promise.

Matanya Ophee
Editions Orphe'e, Inc.,
1240 Clubview Blvd. N.