Hey Art, ya gotta problem wid N'Yawk (prior to Toisday night, or oily Friday
mornin)? I love Baaston, had a lotta good times dere. (OK, time to stop the
false dialect). I must admit that as a native New Yorker (now in New Jersey)
I rather hoped for a Cub/Sox series. But when the Cubs got knocked out I
went back to rooting for the Yankees.

Think of the possibilities. A Cubs/Sox series would have benefited us all,
we wouldn't have had to worry about which direction we go on our departure
as hell would have been pleasantly cool.

> Now we're speculating
> whether Roman would enjoy living in Lwow with all those churches.  He
seems
> so much like a New York City kinda guy.<g>

Best, Jon