Dear Stewart,

   you wrote:

   > It was Paul who told me about the Antiqua facsimile of the Sloane MS

   > (just the introduction - not the music) some years ago.

   Just for the record it is:

   Die  Lautentraktate  des  Ms.  Sloane 1021, British Museum (Stobaeu= s
   Ms.) Ed. by Andreas Nachtsheim Antiqua Edition, AE 801

   If somebody interested on this edition it is, as far as I know,= still
   possible to order from the German Lute Society (Lautengesellschaft).
   http://www.lautengesellschaft.de
   As  a matter of fact this edition one can also consider as the&#= 160;
   starting point of the Lautengesellscahft.
   Best regards, Peter Kir=E1ly
   Peter Király
   Glockenstr. 34
   D-67655 Kaiserslautern