Eugene,

I think it is fascinating. I don't think I'd buy it, but how can one fault
inventiveness. I'm not sure why one would want to make a harpsichord out of
Lego bricks - I'm sure it wasn't to save money. But supposing you were on a
desert island (with adquate food from the ocean, and a flowing spring for
fresh water). If all you had were a set of lute strings and a hand saw and a
massive collection of Lego blocks wouldn't you try to make a lute out of
them?

A challenge, and the guy met it. But it is also a challenge to jump off
Niagara Falls (and I have no intent of that). And I am making a levered
psaltery, which might be the keyed English guittar (sic).

Best, Jon