Hi guys,

Just to let you know, in case Miles doesn't read his emails, ...

Miles moved out in the country this past summer, he is no longer in=20
Montreal, but in Marbleton, near Sherbrooke city in eastern Quebec.

His new address is:

615 rue des =E9rables
Marbleton, Quebec
J0B 2L0
tel:  819 887-2323

Bruno Cognyl-Fournier
Montreal, Quebec

P.S. Hi Ed, haven't talked to you in a while, how are things family=20
wise, you know what I mean.....
all the best during the holiday season