Von: "Paolo Pandolfo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Datum: So, 30. Nov 2003 08:51:17 Europe/Zurich
Betreff: Stolen Old Italian Viola da Gamba
Antwort an: "Paolo Pandolfo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Dear Friends,
please help me forwarding this mail around Europe, I am afraid my mailing
list is far too insufficient for the purpose!

On 13 Nov. 2003 the original 17th Century Italian Viol belonging to Paolo
Pandolfo has been stolen on a train between Dortmund and Duisburg, in
Germany.
 Please forward the mail to all friends and musicians that might casually
come across!
                                        Grazie, Thank you, Danke, Merci,
Gracias!

                                                            Paolo Pandolfo