May I ask for a protocol to be established? Let all arguments on
"copyrights" and the downloading of "facsimiles" always contain either of
those two words in the Subject line. I filter things into particular folders
by the Subject or the From. If I can filter these arguments then I can
better enjoy the Lute List. And, BTW, there was nothing scatalogical in the
thread that I could see. The word comes from the Greek "scata" which has to
do with excrement - it is not a generic term for aggressive insults.

Best, Jon