Querido Hernán,
                 I wish I could write you in Spanish, but wouldn't be
reasonable.

> I'm not blaming composers for publishing abroad. They publish
> where they
> can. I blame myself for not supporting local companies, or even
> foreign companies, by not buying what I would be able to buy. Does
> Warner own
> more than Editorial Lagos? I must confess I know nothing about that.

The failure of our local and international companies has nothing to do
with how much we support them. It is a bit more complex than that, and
a logical explanation would necessary take us into an off-topic sub.
(not again).
Seems to be that most of us we do efforts to buy what we can buy
(talking always about what we’re talking). What doesn’t seem to be so
easy to understand for some of the respectable members of the list, is
that there’re many different realities and perceptions of one same
reality, depending of where you are and what you do.

Muchos saludos, y a tu disposición para cualquier ayuda (viajo a
Baires en febrero, si hiciera falta algo).
Ariel.