I'll ask Sasha Batov about this.
RT

lute

<-- Chronological -->
Find
    <-- Thread -->

Re: Recent discoveries (Facsimeles etc.)
> > For example, many years ago, I photographed in Leningrad., when it was
> > still Leningrad, a lute manuscript in one library. ... One of these
> > days, when I am in a better mood and
> > when I can deal with lute music and lutenists directly, without regard
> > my so-called reputation, I may investigate this further.
>
>Don't cry Mataniy, don't wait for a better mood - lutenists are all the
>same as guitarists, flutists, programers and bankers. Find a distance,
>don't get involved in particulars...

Good idea. You see, not all lutenists on this listare  of the same mindset
as Messrs. Abramovich, Thames and Turovsky. Obviously, there are some
reasonable people here who understand that the issue of the survival of the
lute is not one of instant gratification by free downloading, but one of
study and research. I even have some friends in this list. I fully
understand why they choose to encourage me in private messages, and not
expose themselves to the kind of scatological (Yes, Jon Murphy,
scatological. Just check out Turovsky's first post in this thread!)
character assassination that goes on in here. People who have done so
publicly in other forums, have been accused by Roman of being MO
sycophants, among other expletives.

>Tell us what's on the film and
>either publish it (perhaps not in USA or Switzerland, if you don't want
>to complain about sales) or leave to someone for a Ph.D. elaboration,
>if that's better destination. Don't hide, we are looking forward.

I know where it is,  but I assure you, I have more urgent issues on the
front burner, some even have to do with the lute. They will be announced as
soon as they are ready for publication.