At 09:02 PM 12/11/2003 -0600, Michael Thames <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
>Vance, Manyna wrote this,to Roman.
>
>  Somehow I suspect that you will be able to resist the urge=20
>to attack me, once you get more of that second-hand whiff of wind... see =
>
>you later, boychik.

Actually, what I mean to say is "I suspect that you will _not_ be able to
resist the urge..." Thank you for allowing me to make the correction.

>      Now here, is a MO sighting where he clearly insults gays, by =
>calling Roman a  "boychik" and I'll translate that for you, it means =
>Faggot.

It is? not in _my_ Yiddish dictionary it ain't. This is one of those
instances where Yiddish soaks up the local vernacular. My grandmother,
who's never been to Brooklyn, used to call me, when I was about yea big, in
her best Minskian Yiddish, a schmendrechik. Boychik is a Brooklyn Yidishism
which indicates a very young boy. Period. There is nothing about sexual
orientation in the term.

>      This is not some kind of dreamed up theory, like my case. MO =
>actually said it!

Of course I did. My purpose in saying this carefully calculated put down
was to indicate to Roman that he is still wet behind the ears, and there is
much for him to learn before he gets to my place. It has nothing to do with
his sexual orientation. As far as I know he is a married man with a wife
and two kids.

>  Now I would have thought that you would burn him at =
>the stake for that one Dudley, but it seems your hypocrisy knows no =
bounds.

So is _your_ ignorance of the Yiddish vernacular.

Matanya Ophee
Editions Orphe'e, Inc.,
1240 Clubview Blvd. N.
Columbus, OH 43235-1226