Sorry - after a couple of beers it sometimes happens I hit the wrong key
..

Actually one can assume they had a *very* good ear and the examples you
had the "pleasure" to listen to would sound rather offending to them.

All the best
Thomas

(time to go to bed - to much foot, to much alcohol and just listend to
the well meant Tull Christmas song "christmas spirit is not what you
drink" ...)

--
Thomas Schall
Niederhofheimer Weg 3