At 18:23 30-01-2004 +0100, jmpoirier2 wrote:

>I consider this painting on Ebay is just another piece of evidence to
demonstrate that left-handed players DID exist and play even the 17th century.
>Jean-Marie Poirier (another 20th century left-hander) ;-)))
>
>(By the way it could be "fun" to know how many of us play the other way
round, just to get rid of all underhand attacks on left-handed playing)

I resent the implication, that in the unlikely event that I should
make an attack on a left-hander, that I should then be considered
"underhand".

HA HA!! I MAKE JOKE!!

Foresightedly,

Arne.