Dear lute list members,

I hope it's OK to use this list to promote an event - apologies if I'm not
supposed to.

I would like to bring to your attention a performance by Paul O'Dette, at
the Purcell Room in London, on Monday 5 April 2004 at 7.30pm.
He will give a solo recital entitled "The Golden Age of English Lute Music".
The programme includes pieces by Bachelar, Holborne, Johnson, Byrd and
Dowland. You will find full details at www.rfh.org.uk/explorations, where
you can also book tickets. If you won't be in the UK in April, but you know
someone who might be interested, please pass this message on.

Thanks,
Katie

Katie Vickers
Classical Music Marketing
Royal Festival Hall
Belvedere Road
London, SE1 8XX
Ph: +44 (020) 7921 0807
Fax: +44 (020) 7633 0946

Royal Festival Hall & Hayward Gallery, London
BOOK ONLINE: http://www.rfh.org.uk

This message (and files transmitted with it) may contain confidential or copyright
information. If you receive it in error, please notify the sender and delete it from
your computer. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are
solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the South Bank
Board Ltd. You should check this email and any attachments for the presence of
viruses. The South Bank Board Ltd accepts no liability for viruses or damage they may
cause.

http://www.star.net.uk