Hi Martin:

I just wandered to my mailbox here for the first time in a while and found your
message.  You've probably seen me in action alot with my little Pentax Optio330 (about
2 yrs old now) with 3.34 megapixel capacity, using Flashcard media for storage (lots
of my photos are on the LSA seminar webpages).  I also have a remote for it which I
bought separately.  It is apparently very similar to the Canon powershot and digital
Elph cameras.  Anyway, I use mine all the time without the flash - indoors, too, and
for lots of lute photography.

A tripod can be helpful, but also somewhere between tripod and a steady hand, you can
also consider using a monopod.

I'm about as attached to my digital camera as I am to my lutes!

Kenneth