>> I have just posted Lied #88 for your perusal and delectation. Unlike the
> [...]
> How often do you wish to remind the List of your latest achievements?
> Couldn't you just thrust that the Interested Souls are able to visit
> your pages often enough without the continuous advertisement of single
> new items?
Dear Arto,
Since you take exception to being given these in a piecemeal fashion: I have
just posted whopping 2 [!!!] new items for you perusal and delectation:
## 90 and 91. These are again 2 Psalms with b/c by St. Dimitry Tuptalo, from
ca. 1650.
An 11-course axe would be sufficient.
http://polyhymnion.org/lieder/lieder.html
RT