On Thu, 1 Apr 2004, Roman Turovsky wrote:

> I meant someone called Schicklgruber.....

> Hildegard is a precursor to a certain Austrian gentleman
> with peculiar facial hair...

Why really RT is such a spoilsport? There was a funny, entertaining
and polite question and "poll" of the  favorite composers, and then
"Mr. Sautscheck"  tries to move that discussion to something else
not so polite. There really seems to be some general bitterness there?

Roman, could also you give your list of composers? Just for fun,
just for fun. Forget for a while to pretend an "urban intellectuel! ;)

Arto