Arto, are you drunk again? Lighten up, and if you have anything to say about
music: write a message or 2, put not about that large pornographic arachnid
of yours.
However I do admit that my suomeksi inferences about Arto are uncalled for
here, and for this I offer profuse apologies.
RT
Roman M. Turovsky
http://turovsky.org
http://polyhymnion.org