Whatever my opinions on this topic happen to be (and I do have them), they
are not relevant to this list.  I expressed my opinions in a private note
to Arto when I also asked to be able to read more about lutes here and less
about politics.  I favor this course of action and urge respondents to
consider it as well.

Apolitically and musically yours,
Eugene