Dear list,

once again I want to inform you, that from 21. - 23. may there will be a lute and
oud workshop weekend that I organize in my home town. The teachers will be
Christian Zimmermann ( lute ) and Shaffan Soleiman an Oud player from Iraq living
in germany since 3 years. He plays oud since he ist 10 years old and has
studied violin in Bagdad. More informations about this weekend you will find on my
website: http://www.lutes-strings.de/veranst.html

There you will find two music files fromm Shaffan Soleiman too.

At this weekend there will be also  some concerts:

friday 21st  -  I tell something about lute and oud making
saturday 22nd - Shaffan Soleiman gives a concert
sunday 23 nd - Christian Zimmermann ( lute and baroque guitar ) concert togather
                      with the flute Plaer Erwin Wild
sunday 23 nd - final concert of the participants of the cources

All the best

Matthias