Thanks for the precisions Jon. In order to bother a cat on the other side
of the Thames, the music must have been fairly loud... That reminds me of
the concert in the Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy where the band is so
loud it has to be on another planet. We seem to be the only animals who can
react to very loud sounds as pleasurable, or perhaps we force ourselves to
find them so.
Alain