Hi Chris,

sorry I put it equivocal. What I meant to say is that I go to a store
every three months or so and buy an especially non-skid, or non-slip,
cloth actually made for window cleaning. The fabric, however, is a kind
of rubber, not chamoix or another sort of leather. So, squeegee (Jon)
comes close, but it is a cloth. Its traction is just marvelous. *Rest*
was
intended to mean stability.

> I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about. Can you be more specific (perhaps we
> don't have this sort of thing in the U.S.?). This could also have a VERY different
> and highly disturbing meaning in America! CW

>> Every now and then I go and get myself a new rubber for window
cleaning as the old one has become to dry, dusty, and slippery. I put
it between my belly and the lute's belly so that we both have rest :)

--
Best wishes,

Mathias

Mathias Roesel, Grosze Annenstrasze 5, 28199 Bremen, Deutschland/
Germany, T/F +49 - 421 - 165 49 97, Fax +49 1805 060 334 480 67,
E-Mail:
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Gesucht: Das Beste für die Stadt"
Ökumenischer Stadtkirchentag vom 19. bis 26. September 2004 in Bremen !

http://www.stadtkirchentag-bremen.de