Which brings me to an issue - I suggested Monteverdis (Marino) "Baci
Cari" for a house concert in july and thought I would have a complete
copy of it from a recent performance of it. But I just have found the
first 3 pages in my files. If someone could provide the missing pages I
would be very gratefull. Because it won't serve a public performance I'm
rather sure no copyright would be infringed.

Best wishes
Thomas

--
Thomas Schall