Thanks to all who responded to my request.
It's always exciting to experience the power of knowledge on this list.

The article (Hanns-Peter Mederer, "Deutsche Musiker an schwedischen
Residenzen des 17.Jahrhunderts", Concerto 194) tells this ms an exciting
example of a swedish nobleman collecting music from different genres and
character during his "Grand Tour" possibly to bring back to Sweden what
was then being played at middle european courts. This could be as
"repetitorium" to repeat at home what he had listend to (or played) on
his voyage. sy

So this would support Arthur's idea as the ms. being representative for
the taste of an amateur player.

I've came across another source from my region, a print from Frankfurt
called "Colloseum". This time I don't have any reference except the name
and the city (desperatly trying to find my notes ...).

Best wishes
Thomas