> Of course, Francesco Tribioli, an astronomer(?) himself, would name his
Yes, indeed. I would say a former astronomer as in the last 15 years or so
I've worked fulltime with computers, here at the Florence Astrophysical
Observatory.

> tablature program after Vincenzo Galilei's treatise on the
> lute, Fronimo Dialogo (1568; 2nd. rev. ed. 1581/1586.
Exactly. The last residence of Galileo Galilei is just 200-300 meter away
from the place where I work and being myself an astronomer and lutenist
(even if a couple of orders of magnitude worse than Galileo family under
both aspects) the choice of the name came out natural 8^)

Francesco