Thanks for the suggestion! Today I played through them and some of them are
very charming. But funny that "la li Lu", a setting I made for Wayne's site
years ago - found it's way into this collection. It's a lullaby and actually
taken from a german movie of the 30s - dangerous ground in this context ...

I read the psalms and thought some Vallet could be fine for that occassion,
too. Psalms 7 and 140 sound suitable. what do you think?

Best wishes
Thomas

--
Thomas Schall