Dear Stewart,

this chord is almost unplayable (I can just manage it, but I probably
have quite large hands), but it sounds weirdish, to say the least. It
could of course be fingered with an f on the 4th course making it much
easier. Might I ask you to provide one bar before and after the event
as well, possibly in french tab?

Thank you