Dear all,

Some of you may remember me from some months ago when a was a member of
the lute-list. I was to busy to digest all the mails from the list and
I decided to unsubscribe  for a while. I have decided to join again now
that I have a bit more time to be active on the it.

I just finished a website about my lutesong duo with the soprano
"Valeria Mignaco". I would be very happy if you could visit it and give
me some feedbackt. There are many music samples from our demo recording
although it seems that that particular page is not accessible from
Windows computers (At least I can not reach it from "Virtual PC" on my
Mac). Could yo try it for me since I do not have access to Windows
computer?

The page is:

www.lutevoice.com

Thanks very much in advance and my greetings to all of you,

Alfonso