> Martin Junge has sent some new arrangements, this time 3 sonatas by
> Domenico Scarlatti for 10-course renaissance lute.

Thank you! It was fun playing through. Just last week, when painting in my
kitchen, I heard Scarlatti sonatas on the radio and I was contemplating
arranging some for 10-course/archlute, but was wondering wether it would
work, given the limited range of the instrument. But it seems to work quite
nicely. Toyohiko has arranged some for lutes a fourth (or was it fifth or
even octave?) apart, keeping the full range of the original intact.

David