I hate to prolong this discussion overmuch but I couldn't let this go
unanswered.

The thousands of women and children killed and maimed in the American
president's adventure are in no way helped by calling their abuse, hurt and
killing "unintentional".
When you shoot into a crowd you don't get to only count the intentional ones.

Craig

The Other <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

We have many core tenets or beliefs in the Midwest. One of them is that
you never... ever... under any circumstances whatsoever... abuse, hurt,
or kill women and children intentionally.

President Bush's core beliefs about the treatment of women, children, and the
family are well known in the Midwest.