Dear Stewart,
Thanks for your enlightning answer.
I could indeed have formulated the question in a more serious way. For
us (the rest of the world) it is hard to be funny (deliberately) in
English. I am willing to learn more about those fishy mammals. (I am
doing research for an article in 'Lute & Whale')

1) are there more pictures around with people playing lute or vihuela
(or guitar), seated on the back of a delfin?
2) I think I see similarities in the posture and anatomy of both
players, e.g. right arm and leg.
3) the head and tail of the delfins are similar. (The tail could easily
belong to the monster of Loch Ness)

any comments?
Best wishes, Lex