Erm,

"Sturm und Drang" is a famous play by Klinger.
The time of the "Geniekult" is today called "Sturm und Drang" - after Klinger's
play.

Famous plays of this period are Goethe's Goetz, Schiller's Räuber, and Lenz's
Hofmeister and Soldaten.

All these plays should be available online at the German Gutenberg web site.
By the way, does anybody know if Lenz played the lute? He seems to be quite
familiar with lute terminology.

Best wishes,

Rainer aus dem Spring
IS department, development