Hi Roger, i just got home now late and will read your messages tomorrow--sorry
for the delay.
Now i only red the last one and will reply quickly to it:
No doubt it will be a leaning bridge, or badly drawn (perspectivewise) bridge,
the way it is on the picture. However, i don't know what the reputation of
this artist Viti is but i can do better than him even while sleeping (am
joking, not being rude-hehe). Notice that his perspective of the pegbox of the
instument is completely twisted already: the pegbox is twisted and it looks as
if it should belong to another viola that is seen much more from the right side
view. I like the drawing though, doesn't matter the "faults" :))