If I were to draw Viti=92s pegbox in a correct perspective, I=92d draw it l=
ike this:
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/raydimitry/imagini/Violapeg.jpg
but this is only my five-minutes/fifty cents (sleepy) scratch =96about thre=
e times faster than what it took  to draw this trash with the mouse yesterd=
ay-haha).
=20
Of course, we are just being silly (I imagine:) talking about perspective c=
oncerning these artists: I feel that their manierism and =91period=92-tende=
ncies that come with their pieces are something very neat and radiates like=
 that even stronger this scent from renaissance times (hey that=92s only ye=
sterday!)
LatersJ)
R =20