This is Richard Civiol's site, and it actually has the MOST GOODIES
ANYWHERE, certainly not malicious.
My IE is set to refuse 3rd party cookies and ask before letting them in ,
for each site, so navigation is not a problem there.
If IE gives you problems there: switch to FIREFOX.
RT
Roman M. Turovsky
http://polyhymnion.org/swv