Howard wrote:
> And except among
>the small minority of people who had money, the renaissance didn't pass
>through Europe either.
Yeah right--money: "can i buy you a renaissance tonight?"--"oh yes, i'd
appreciate it,
i can't afford it you see.." Renaissance--Something to Buy, Something to
Consume--from
your local GM dealer. hehe.
Renaissance did pass through europe and did serious damage to mentality defined
by religious dogma
with its rigid mental codes and opressive thought control. Those (religious
dogma
with its rigid mental codes and opressive thought control) are not damaged and
are
florishing in rural (majority) of the states.
Also in europe, because of the renaissance, we have several precedents of
rullers putting arts and
culture as something of high esteem. Then the whole populatiion's aspirations
can less "arnold".
In america there is no precedent yet of a ruller to put arts and
culture as something to be esteemed highly (well Money-yes-lol). I don't think
there is Ministry of
Culture there.
All very very fine artists and creators there survive by their own exellence,
and are brilliant. But there is
a problem (to my 'taste'). The problem is that lately america dictates the
'cultural' uniformisation (death of
diversity) of the world and by doing this it doesn't export all these brilliant
creators but it export the biggest
corporal commercial crap--authorless concoction with lots of fat, SFX,
cerebreally concocted as "successful
products", having nothing to do with genuine creativity, human affection or any
originality whatsoever..eat McArnold(lol).
Go and start the NEW AMERICAN RENAISSANCE! (we should make a bumper sticker)
Its up to you:):):) it won't drop from the sky or from europe.

rosinfiorini:
<< (rather the Medicis than Savanarola-lol).
<< As you may know america developed under the sign of the puritains,
Howard wrote:
>This is where I stopped reading, because (as I point out for the third and
>last time) your premise is wrong, and therefore your conclusions don't
>interest me.  Of the 13 original colonies, only Massachusetts was governed
>by Puritans, and nine of them...
yeah, also for fifth time, i stated to you clearly several times (what you
'didn't read-lol)
that i'm talking about opressed mentality, religious dogma and rigid moral
codes--something
to be found in all states then and in many now. I'm not talking about
registered trademark
"puritan" historically certified in thirteen states, etc.
About your not reading the message-hehe--are you bragging about it? The most a
human being
can give to someone else is attention. It requires energy, it requires opennes
and connection.
It was a long message but i know i gave you my full attention--thats my attempt
at giving
impeccably as best as possible. Impeccably means for sake of it, not for
expectation of any sort.
Thats all i care about--the rest is not to be of my concern--so don't come and
tell me: "i didn't read
your message" lol, tell that to someone who cares, mommy, whoever :)