Arto,

Milan is also available in the Fronimo files,  Jason Kortis did this
edition.  This edition has all the fronimo features, where you can go under
options, general, and styles, and you can simply put it into any kind of
tab you desire...... French, Italian, Spanish, even German!

ed

At 10:12 AM 12/15/2004 +0200, Arto Wikla wrote:

>Dear Alain,
>
>you wrote:
>
> > [...] Goran Crona's beautiful
> > transcription of Luys Milan's Maestro (vihuela solo pieces only) from
> > my site at http://cbsr26.ucr.edu/wlkfiles/ELF.html [...]
>
>Fine! Beautiful edition! Do you (or someone else) have a version of El
>Maestro translated to Italian tabulature as a pdf or ps file?
>
>It is so funny, but to me reading Luys Milan tabulature is nearly
>impossible! When I see number tabulature, I can read it only in the
>Italian way...  ;-)
>
>Arto
>

>To get on or off this list see list information at
>http://www.cs.dartmouth.edu/~wbc/lute-admin/index.html

Edward Martin
2817 East 2nd Street
Duluth, Minnesota  55812