Timothy Motz wrote:

> Anyone know any easy
>> (really easy) but interesting music for a beginner?  No more than two
>> voices, open strings on the second voice?  Not too many shifts?

Tall order, and, I fell compelled to point out, it has nothing to do with
Stalingrad.

Try cruising the web sites that have renaissance lute tab.  Here's a list
that Daniel Shoskes offered last week, though I note that the link to his
own site doesn't work.

http://tabulatura.de/

http://web.gerbode.net/ft2/composers/

http://www.ifrance.com/luth-librairie/

http://www.cs.dartmouth.edu/~wbc/tab-serv/tab-serv.cgi

http://cbsr26.ucr.edu//wlkfiles/Folger/DowlandMS.html

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/soc.fr.luth/TLCH_tableau.fg.html

http://www.luteshop.fsnet.co.uk/

http://www.lautenist.de/downloads.html

http://www9.plala.or.jp/edurbrow/webtab.html

http://homepage.mac.com/WebObjects/FileSharing.woa/wa/default?user=
dshoskes&templatefn=FileSharing3.html&xmlfn=TKDocument.3.xml&sitefn=
RootSite.xml&aff=consumer&cty=US&lang=en

http://members.aol.com/MWhee40252/music.html

http://remote.science.uva.nl/~walstra/ABCArchive/

http://webpages.charter.net/django/

http://www.lautengesellschaft.de/DLG/Buecher/Tabulaturen/index.htm