very helpfull indeed although the players of the baroque lute went out
empty. This just as a hint if this effort should be continued the next year
;-)

And I found it amazing to see an old arrangement I made for the Lute News
which I later had put on Wayne's page now attributed to someone else - the
attribution is no problem for me.  It's just good to know it's of use and I
feel like I would have contributed something :-)

A great idea and very helpfull during this time of the year.

Best wishes
Thomas

Arto Wikla <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> am 15.12.2004 09:52:10