> As far as I am concerned no problem with that idea - maybe Markus wants to
> join and could provide a list of suitable carols (I wouldn't care if a
> muslim or follower of any other religion would add suitable music of
> his/her religion).
> Thomas
Pat O'Brien for years had a cartoon on his wall. I depicted a group of
knights foraying somewhere on horseback, one saying to another: "I hope we
don't offend Muslims....."
But seriously, I have a pair of Passionslieder in the German section in
http://polyhymnion.org/lieder ,
and another pair in the Ukrainian one. It could be an interesting
undertaking, one of us could host it and maybe Mathias would write the
intro.
RT