Dear All,

My apologies to Mathias. I missed your earlier message, because it
was marked SPAM by my server. I would like to think that the server
was particularly adept at picking up badly spelt rude words in
German :-), but unfortunately it marks many innocent Lute Net
messages as Spam. Not only do I often overlook such messages;
changing the subject title plays merry Hell with my filing system,
so a message called Beards gets filed under "S" for Spam.

I don't think Stuart Leblanc's stubble is quite enough to count as a
beard, since it sometimes lasts only for a week.

In view of these and other messages, I have updated my list with the
following additions:

Bearded

Eugene Braig IV (I am bearded)
Bruno Cognyl-Fournier (I am also bearded)
Alain Veylit (I also have a beard)

Clean Shaven

Mathias Rösel (I had a Gaultier-beard)
Stuart Leblanc (one to three weeks of stubble)
Daniel Shoskes (No beard here)

That brings the total to 16 bearded and seven clean shaven out of
the 23 people who responded. The percentage of those sporting a
beard is still remarkably high.

Best wishes,

Stewart McCoy.