Dear lutenists

I made some changes to my  "Who is who in the Lutenet"  page: Now there
are the dates the texts wer written, and there are "thumbnail" photos
of those, who have sent their photographs. Most of these thumbnails are
clickable for seeing a larger photo.

http://www.cs.helsinki.fi/u/wikla/mus/LuteNetters/

I think the page would be even more useful with more photos. It is nice
to take a look to face while reading a message!

If somebody wants to be included, excluded(?), update her/his bio, or
add a photo, just send me mail. If needed, I can easily make the
thumbnails from larger photos.

Arto

PS Yep, Google seems to know the place... But perhaps it would know even
more, if there were links to the page...  ;-)